Welcome to my blog, or should I say to the ramblings of an old man. I doubt that my ramblings are of much value, but at least I have an opportunity to share them.  So, please be kind and humor me. If nothing else of value stands out in these thoughts, I hope that you at least sense the value I place on a daily walk with the Lord.  That walk is what has provided me with motivation and a sense of purpose throughout my lifetime.  My prayer is that you, too, are experiencing this direction and joy in daily living which is available to everyone who puts his trust in Christ.  So, thanks again for joining me.  Please don't go without leaving some comments here so I can get to know you better as our paths intersect today in this blog.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Amazing!!

I just received a telephone call from the Imaging Center that my check is in the mail.  So after four years, three months and two days it appears that my bill, as mentioned in my last blog, is finally taken care of.  Special thanks to the office of Senator Toomey who represented me to Medicare and to the Imaging Center for paying me so promptly when Medicare finally said that they should refund my money.  But, no thanks at all to Medicare which showed incompetence in all of their dealings with me.  This has taught me to keep good records and continue to press the issue when you are treated wrongly, even against a giant like Medicare.

No comments: