In case you are still into trick or treating, I thought I should share some very important tips with you. I think most communities have an age limit but as we get older and more senile we might just forget and try to go out anyway. It's called a second childhood. Well if that is the case with you, here are a few tips that I have found that should let you know when you really are too old to do it.
10. People tell the kids with you that it is nice that their greatgrandfather is taking them around this year
9. You can't find your way home.
8. You get winded from knocking on the door.
7. You have to have another kid chew the candy for you.
6. You ask for high fiber candy only.
5. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
4. People say "Great mask" and you're not wearing one.
3. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or ..." and you can't remember the rest.
2. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece.
1. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.