Welcome to my blog, or should I say to the ramblings of an old man. I doubt that my ramblings are of much value, but at least I have an opportunity to share them.  So, please be kind and humor me. If nothing else of value stands out in these thoughts, I hope that you at least sense the value I place on a daily walk with the Lord.  That walk is what has provided me with motivation and a sense of purpose throughout my lifetime.  My prayer is that you, too, are experiencing this direction and joy in daily living which is available to everyone who puts his trust in Christ.  So, thanks again for joining me.  Please don't go without leaving some comments here so I can get to know you better as our paths intersect today in this blog.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving


Start the day by thanking the Lord for another day to live for Him.  Then live it for His honor and glory.  Be a blessing to others for Him.  Then when you get in bed at night, thank Him for His presence and direction in your life that day.  Each day is a gift from Him and should be a day for real Thanksgiving!

No comments: