Welcome to my blog, or should I say to the ramblings of an old man. I doubt that my ramblings are of much value, but at least I have an opportunity to share them.  So, please be kind and humor me. If nothing else of value stands out in these thoughts, I hope that you at least sense the value I place on a daily walk with the Lord.  That walk is what has provided me with motivation and a sense of purpose throughout my lifetime.  My prayer is that you, too, are experiencing this direction and joy in daily living which is available to everyone who puts his trust in Christ.  So, thanks again for joining me.  Please don't go without leaving some comments here so I can get to know you better as our paths intersect today in this blog.

Saturday, August 5, 2023

POLITICAL PREDICTIONS

          Once again, we are being forced to live through another disgusting event in history. TV news commentators, political "experts", politicians, and newspaper correspondents are going to have their day controlling all we can hear and watch. They will fill our lives with all their "expert opinions" whether we want to hear them or not.  And, believe it or not, many of their opinions just might be very biased.

          Unless you are away on vacation on Mars, you certainly are aware of the charges against our former president.  And you realize that he will probably also be chosen to run for president.  And he just might be the only candidate who can beat the current president.  What a sad mess.

          What will eventually happen?  Nobody but God really knows but there are plenty of predictions.  As I said, everyone thinks they are an expert.  So, with that in mind, here are my "Mr. K's. Predictions".
          PREDICTION #1 – Trump will win the court battle and the election.  Then, as president he will give himself a pardon.  He will then have a national yard sale to pay off his debts.

           PREDICTION #2 – Trump will lose both the court battle and the election.  Then, as president, Biden will joke about giving Trump a pardon and use it as a tease..  But it will slip his mind.  Instead, he will try to use another of his student debt relief executive orders to pay off Trump's debts with our money.
            PREDICTION #3 – Trump is able to continue his presidential campaign but it ends in a tie with Biden.  The Supreme Court flips a coin to pick a winner when neither contestant can win the 100 yard dash run-off.  The toss is done at the retirement home where both are now residents. The cost of Biden's home which covers dementia is raised by Hunter Biden.  Trump's home expenses comes from the proceeds of his yard sale.

          PREDICTION #4 – The rapture occurs and there aren't enough honest people left on earth for quorums in courts or in law-making organizations.  So, who knows what will happen?  I know at that point I certainly won't know or care any longer.  And then, should this happen, there won't be any additional blogs (or predictions) written by me.
          I know which my choice will be.


No comments: