Welcome to my blog, or should I say to the ramblings of an old man. I doubt that my ramblings are of much value, but at least I have an opportunity to share them.  So, please be kind and humor me. If nothing else of value stands out in these thoughts, I hope that you at least sense the value I place on a daily walk with the Lord.  That walk is what has provided me with motivation and a sense of purpose throughout my lifetime.  My prayer is that you, too, are experiencing this direction and joy in daily living which is available to everyone who puts his trust in Christ.  So, thanks again for joining me.  Please don't go without leaving some comments here so I can get to know you better as our paths intersect today in this blog.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Special Trip

We recently had a very special opportunity to make a quick, unexpected trip. It happened so quickly that most of you were not even aware that we were gone. It was a very unique experience and we haven't had the opportunity to share it with you since our return. I know how we really don't enjoy looking at other people's vacation photos and videos, so we've shared just a couple of special photos and details on a special webpage. We hope that you will take a few minutes of your time today to look at this special page fbfawana.com/trip.html If this link doesn't work you may need to type it into your browser. We wish that all of you could have joined us in this once in a lifetime experience. Thanks for visiting the page.
(Hint - Picture looks like England - could be!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay... I played into this idea thinking the two of you were WORLD Travelers... but then I recalled a few of those scenes and thought... hummm... I've been there, haven't I? Though I'm gettting old, my memory access came up with the Disney Location! And I'm still smiling!