Welcome to my blog, or should I say to the ramblings of an old man. I doubt that my ramblings are of much value, but at least I have an opportunity to share them.  So, please be kind and humor me. If nothing else of value stands out in these thoughts, I hope that you at least sense the value I place on a daily walk with the Lord.  That walk is what has provided me with motivation and a sense of purpose throughout my lifetime.  My prayer is that you, too, are experiencing this direction and joy in daily living which is available to everyone who puts his trust in Christ.  So, thanks again for joining me.  Please don't go without leaving some comments here so I can get to know you better as our paths intersect today in this blog.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

TOP TEN PICKUP LINES USED BY ADAM ON VALENTINE'S DAY

10. You know you're the only one for me!
9. Do you come here often?
8. Trust me, this was meant to be!
7. Look around baby. All the other guys around here are animals!
6. I already feel like you're a part of me!
5. Honey, you were made for me!
4. Why don't you come over to my place and we can name some animals?
3. You're the girl of my dreams! (Gen. 2:21)
2. I like a girl who doesn't mind being ribbed.
And the number one line from Adam is:
1. You're the apple of my eye!

I do realize that the Bible says that Adam and Eve ate of the "fruit", not "apple", but apple is funnier!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!